Duty Station: Bakool Huddur-Somalia Date of issued: 11th Nov, 2018 Application closing date: 15th Nov, 2018
The Ministry of Justice of Southwest State of Somalia is seeking people who have recently graduated from a recognized tertiary institution in the field of Law, Public Administration, or related discipline, and who are highly motivated and wish to build a successful career within the justice sector.
The Graduate Internship Program aims to provide recent graduates with extensive exposure to the operations of the Ministry and act as a springboard to a career in public service in general land specifically Justice Sector Institutions.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
The successful applicants will be attached to the Ministry of Justice. People with talent, commitment and drive who have tertiary qualification in a related field are encouraged to apply.
The Internships provide an excellent opportunity for the right people for career development and to obtain promotional skills and opportunities for entry into public service.
To qualify for the Graduate Internships, applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Be between the age of 20 -32 years.
- Hold an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree or equivalent in Law, Public Administration or a related field;
- Be a Somali citizen with a valid national passport. Providing a passport is a requirement.
- Excellent Somali and English language skills.
- 50% of successful candidates will be women, so women are particularly encouraged to apply for this Graduate Internship Opportunities.
Applicants for the Graduate Internship Opportunities MUST submit/send ALL of the following documents:
- CV outlining academic qualifications, any work experience and two (2) academic or work referees; and
- Certified copy of the official university certificate and record of results.
- Valid secondary certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to submit their application and CV as hardcopy to the office of the Ministry of Justice & Judiciary Southwest State of Somalia-Baidoa or to the email address email@example.com & CC: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th Nov, 2018.
Qualified female candidates are very encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.