The Ministry of Justice of
Southwest State of Somalia is seeking qualified people who have graduated from
a recognized tertiary institution in the field of Law, Public Administration,
or related discipline, and who are highly motivated and wish to build a successful
career within the justice sector.
Community Dispute Resolution House (CDRH)
The CDRH Coordinators will be
- For managing the CDRH, facilitate the client’s requirements and maintain a daily activities diary and petty accounts for the CDHR.
- Administration and supervision of the Centre, to ensure that the Centre provides coordinated, standardized, and effective services provision
- Work with ministry staff of justice and judiciary affairs of southwest state to coordinate together the activities of the center
- In liaison with the ministry staff, coordinate plans for the implementation of center activities
- Developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with the community and other relevant partners;
- Programme development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure that center activities are implemented in accordance to the agreement of the ministry of justice
- Representing the Centre
- Coordination, collaboration and representation of the center
- Reporting, monitoring and evaluation of center activities
- Drafting and compiling monthly progress report of the center work to the community
- Any other relevant work assigned to him by his/her immediate center supervisor.
- Demonstrates integrity, impartiality,
fairness, honesty and truthfulness in
activities and behaviors.
strong oral and written communication skills.
- Leads teams effectively and shows mentoring
as well as conflict resolutions
- Demonstrates ability to share knowledge,
mentor and coach people so as to
strong relationships with clients, focuses on impact and result for the
and responds positively to feedback.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and
a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability
to manage complexities.
of gender issues highly desirable.
- Demonstrates competence on promoting gender
transformation in institutional
culture and practices.
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree in law, public
administration and other relevant from recognized university.
- At least 2-3 years of work/professional
experience in the field of law or
experience in gender issues.
in English and Somali is required.
Interested and qualified
candidates who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to submit their
application and CV as hardcopy to the office of the Ministry of Justice &
Judiciary Southwest State of Somalia-Baidoa or to the email address email@example.com & CC: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th September, 2018.
Qualified female candidates are
very encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.